Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael jackson-a tribute


A tribute from millions of fans of Pop king MJ who converted music beats into heartbeats of a generation. He traveled from the fame of Everest to ditch of in fame, idol for music lovers, Trillionaire to pap Auer was ready for his last concert or last curtain Call gave his life at fifty .He gave his body for Mysteriuos Lifestyle and R/D for a number of drugs and as a result of that owned N number of diseases and died of a Cardiac arrest. Born in Indiana(U.S) on August 29,1958 owner of a record seller album BAD and Thriller and added to his credit Miraculous Steps like Moonwalking thrilled the fans for three decades. He responded to apartheid through his Music and even changed his skin colour to white through plastic surgery. In front of you I am paying homage…………

The "New jersey deer" has passed away putting us in a state of delirium.My blog name Cycle jackson came from his name.during the end of 80's I was in a 'BAD' shape with a BMX-20 (my bicycle) with some breaking legs so my friends called me 'Cycle jackson'.I am known by that name than prasanth.So u can call it as my nick name.Even though they added jackson to my name they didn't add any castor oil to my leg so that I 'll get the same flexibility.During these days for a dance party in the college I rewinded 100 times my video to get a simple step from dangerous but I couldn't.So from that day onwards I became a real real fan of this lean deer like dancing person.

No comments:

Post a Comment